- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Omega
- Model number: 22.214.171.124.03.001
- Part Number: 126.96.36.199.03.001
- Item Shape: Round
- Dial window material type: Sapphire Crystal
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Deployment-buckle
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 43.5 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 17 millimeters
- Band Material: Rubber
- Band width: 20 millimeters
- Band Color: Blue
- Dial color: Blue
- Calendar: Date
- Special features: Screw down crown
- Item weight: 16 Ounces
- Movement: Swiss Automatic
- Warranty: If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.
Perfectly honoring the timeless principles and demanding standards of the famous Seamaster collection, this sublime timepiece from Omega ensures extreme legibility, outstanding resilience, and great comfort on the wrist as a true modern divers' wristwatch. On the blue dial four central hands indicate hours, minutes, seconds, and second time zone, while date is shown in a window positioned at three o'clock. These functions are powered by Omega's Co-Axial 8605 self-winding movement that offers power reserve of 60 hours. The movement is housed in a titanium case and revealed through the transparent case back. The case has a diameter of 43.5 mm and is fitted with a bi-directional rotating divers' bezel. The case is water-resistant to 600 meters and features helium escape valve. The watch is worn on a blue rubber strap with white stitching, secured on the wrist with a deployment clasp.
First off the seller (Time Japan) was top notch. My questions were answers pretty much within 2 hours of sending out. Secondly, the shipment was very fast and I got the watch a lot earlier than I had anticipated, and it was properly packaged, so I am very pleased and would do business with the seller again.Watch is authentic and beautiful, and perhaps the most accurate automatic watch I've owned thus far (pretty much within 2 secs/week, wearing it daily, taking off at night). It's a bit thick but I have a 9-inch wrist so it did not look too bulky on me.
better than my rolex