- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Omega
- Model number: 18.104.22.168.06.001
- Part Number: 22.214.171.124.06.001
- Item Shape: Round
- Dial window material type: Sapphire Crystal
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Deployment Clasp
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 42 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 13.5 millimeters
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band width: 20 millimeters
- Band Color: Silver
- Dial color: Gray
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel
- Bezel function: Uni-Directional Rotating, Blue Ceramic Ring
- Calendar: Date
- Special features: Date, Hour, Minute, Second
- Movement: Mechanical (Automatic)
- Water resistant depth: 300 Meters
- Warranty: If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.
Grey (Waves) dial enhanced by luminous blue skeleton hands. Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel band. Automatic movement. 300 meters / 1000 feet water resistance. Uni-directional Rotating bezel. Scratch Resistant Sapphire crystal. Transparent caseback. Deployment with Push Button Release clasp. Screw Down crown. Case size 42 mm. Band 20 mm x long. Omega 126.96.36.199.06.001 Seamaster Watch.
Perfect customer service and product.
What's there not to like? It's drop dead gorgeous. The service interval is 8 to 10 years now. It's a 300m dive watch with a Sapphire caseback. The caliber 8800 is a METAS certified movement. I can literally go on and on. The warranty is now 5 years from Omega. If you can afford the watch. Buy it. Not a day of regret for me.