- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Omega
- Model number: 322.214.171.124.01.005
- Part Number: 3126.96.36.199.01.005
- Item Shape: Round
- Dial window material type: Hesalite
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Deployment-buckle
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 42 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 6 millimeters
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band width: 20 millimeters
- Band Color: Black
- Dial color: Black
- Bezel material: Stainless Steel
- Bezel function: Tachymetre insert
- Special features: Chronograph, Tachymeter, Small seconds, Fixed Bezel, Push & Pull Crown
- Item weight: 5.64 Ounces
- Movement: Mechanical (Hand-winding)
- Water resistant depth: 50 Meters
- Warranty: If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.
Brand New Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Chronograph 42mm Men's Watch 3188.8.131.52.01.005 - With Manufacturer Serial Numbers - Swiss Made - First Man On The Moon Watch- Black Dial- Index Hour Markers- Black Bezel Tachymeter Scale Printed on Bezel - Chronograph Feature Large Central Chronograph Seconds Hand 30 Minute Counter Sub-Dial at 3 O'Clock 12 Hour Counter Sub-Dial at 6 O'Clock- Small Seconds Sub-Dial at 9 O'Clock- 48 Hour Power Reserve- Manual Winding Movement Famous Manual-winding Chronograph Movement that was Worn on the Moon - Omega Mechanical Caliber 1861 - Jewels: 18 - Guaranteed Authentic - Certificate of Authenticity - Manufacturer Moonwatch Presentation Box & Manual Presentation Box Includes NATO Strap & Velcro Strap & Strap Changing Tools - Brushed with Polished Stainless Steel Case - Brushed with Polished Stainless Steel Bracelet - Hesalite Crystal - 50 Meters / 165 Feet Water-Resistant - 42mm = 1 1/2" Case, 7" Adjustable Bracelet- Case Thickness: 14.3mm - Inlet Size: 20mm- Fixed Bezel - Luminescent Hands and Hour Markers- Push & Pull Crown - Stainless Steel Deployment Buckle
OK, It is a not a cheap watch. Very Basic....no date, manual winding and no bells and whistles which you might see in other and cheaper options. This is a nostalgic purchase. I grew up on the space coast watching Skylab and the Shuttle go up and now SpaceX and ULA. I have been careful with it and it hold great time as long as you wind it. I was a little annoyed that the vendor or Omega puts a security band like you get at a concert through the band which states ‘No returns if removed.’ This is annoying since you cannot close the clasp to see how the watch looks.The shipping method the vendor sent required a signature, which is not a problem, but they sent it up where I could not redirect the box to a FedEx location since I would not be home...I struggled with this during shipment. However, the FedEx delivered it to a local WalGreens where I was able to sign and pick it up. It would have been helpful to know this in advance.For a Stainless Steel watch it is surpassing light and thin. I am sort of a watch nut and will keep this watch and pass it down to my kids.
I love this watch. I’ve had it for a few weeks and it is as accurate as my phone. Still on the same minute. It has a wonderful fit and feel. I love the classic look and the fact that it is space rated makes it extra cool. Adjusting the band was fairly straightforward even though the screws are really small. This thing comes in a huge box and the case inside is really nice with lots of documentation. I’ve always wanted this watch since I was a kid and saw the astronauts wearing them. I forgot about it until the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. I’m so glad I bought this and you can’t go wrong with this watch.