- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Omega
- Model number: 3184.108.40.206.01.001
- Part Number: 3220.127.116.11.01.001
- Item Shape: Round
- Dial window material type: Sapphire Crystal
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Deployment-buckle
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 42 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 14.00
- Band Material: Leather
- Band width: 20 millimeters
- Band Color: Black
- Dial color: Black
- Bezel function: Stationary
- Special features: Chronograph, Tachymetric Scale, 48 Hour Power Reserve, First Man On The Moon Watch, Swiss Made
- Movement: Mechanical Hand Wind
- Water resistant depth: 50 Meters
- Warranty: If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.
- WITH MANUFACTURER SERIAL NUMBERS - Black Dial- Chronograph Feature- First Man On The Moon Watch- Manual Winding Movement- Caliber: Omega 1861, Power Reserve: 48 Hours- Guaranteed Authentic- Certificate of Authenticity- Polished Stainless Steel Case- Black Leather Strap with Crocodile Pattern- Manufacturer Limited Edition Presentation Box & ManualPresentation Box Includes NATO Strap, Velcro Strap & Sizing Tool- Scratch Resistant Hesalite Crystal- 50 Meters / 165 Feet Water Resistant- 42mm = 1 1/2" Case, 7" Adjustable Strap- Deployment Buckle- Luminescent Hands and MarkersAlso Known As Model # 31133423001001
This watch is the best! Simple to use with no battery and no gimmicks..... Just wind it up every day. Came with everything as described by Omega and the seller. Recommended it to a friend and he purchased one and he is quite pleased as well.
I had a great experience with WatchMaxx. Perfect watch shipped quickly and securely.Oh, and the watch... get one. You know you've been daydreaming about it for years, or perhaps decades, and it is everything you imagined. I'm glad I went with the black alligator strap, it looks great and is comfortable. The deployant clasp is beautiful on its on. But the watch... simple, utilitarian, functional, reliable, ageless design, and the history... every time you wind it or look at it.
Exactly as described.