- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Omega
- Model number: 31130423001005
- Part Number: 31130423001005
- Model Year: 2011
- Item Shape: Round
- Dial window material type: Sapphire Crystal
- Display Type: Analog
- Clasp: Push Button Deployment Clasp
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 42 millimeters
- Case Thickness: 14.3 millimeters
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band length: Men's Standard
- Band width: 24.1 millimeters
- Band Color: Silver
- Dial color: Black
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Bezel function: Tachymeter
- Special features: Chronograph, Hour, Minute, Second, Tachymeter
- Item weight: 15.84 Ounces
- Movement: Mechanical Hand Wind
- Water resistant depth: 165 Feet
- Warranty: If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.
Imported; Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel with black PVD with tachymeter bezel. Black dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: analog. Luminescent hands and markers. ; Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three - 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour. Hand wind movement. Omega calibre 1861 engine. Scratch resistant hesalite crystal. Pull/push crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 14.3 mm. Round case shape. Band Width: 24.1 mm. Band length: 9.5 inches. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters/165 feet. Functions: chronograph, tachymeter, hour, minute, second. Dress watch style. Watch label: Swiss made. ; Mechanical-hand-wind Movement; Case Diameter: 42mm; Water Resistant To 165 Feet
I was nervous ordering this watch seeing that I had never ordered a watch from the seller and had never ordered a watch this expensive through Amazon. WatchSavings did a very good job accommodating me and changing my shipping speed after placing the order for the watch and they also did a very nice job packaging the watch to ensure that it wouldn't have any damage from shipping.The watch comes in a fantastic presentation case that includes: Omega Speedmaster Professional on the stainless steel bracelet, a Speedmaster medallion, a Speedmaster themed jeweler's loupe, an Omega spring bar tool, a black Nato strap, a NASA velcro astronaut strap, and a small book with information and pictures about the moon missions and the Speedmaster. It's a nice addition to have the entire display case whether you plan to display it or not. Over the years having the nice set will surely help with resale value as well and in general it adds to the "cool" factor of the watch.The watch itself is very nice. It contains the hesalite crystal, which for anyone wanting this watch because of the connection to being the only watch on the moon, is the closest you can get to the original moon watch without buying a used watch. The movement is a bit more modernized version of the same one that went to the moon and it keeps very decent time with a daily winding. The overall look of this watch is simply classic and has made it's stamp in American history and in watch history. If you are a watch collector or a space enthusiast, this is a perfect watch for your collection.
Great time piece that will always put a smile on my face! Purchased from Perfect Timing box was complete minus the warranty card of course, being sold grey market and all. But the money saved will fund numerous services throughout the life of the watch. Even came with an extra Omega Nato. All stickers were still on, and watch was in described condition. Overall very pleased!
You will not regret buying such a historic watch. Looks amazing casual or professional. Really happy with my purchase.